Thursday, September 2, 2010

Tamara's Virtual Baby Shower

This is going to be super short because just as I was getting ready to post, my broadband went out on me.Don't ya hate that! I'm using an air card and have really slow connectivity.
Fellow LSS design team member Tamara Bennet is having her baby boy today! I'm not sure what time the big event will occur but it's possible that while you are reading this, she's in delivery! Anyway, the design team are giving her a virtual shower today by presenting her with a shower of baby cards! Here's mine using the LSS Babies and Bows set.
Don't forget to check out the rest of the design team blogs and maybe even stop by Tamara's blog and congratulate her family on their new addition.
Cheers!
(My broadband service better be operational before this weekend!)