Thursday, December 10, 2009

Gifts Galore

Someone wake me when it's Valentine's Day! I declare, this Christmas season is exhausting. I can't seem to get anything accomplished because I'm always rushing off to attend something. Last night it was my husband's company's Christmas party. Tonight it's our bunko Christmas party. Sunday I'm off to a copic class. When am I supposed to bake, decorate, and shop?
Well, thank goodness Lindsay has come up with some ways to make my gift wrapping faster and cheaper! The LSS shop has these cool new Christmas Card, Tags, and Toppers Printable Kit. Look at what I started with. It cost .50 at the dollar store.

It's a bag, right! Nothing special...until I add a topper from Lindsay's Stamp Stuff which I just sized to fit the bag and printed it out. That's it!

This will look much cuter under the tree than that plain ole bag I started out with. I also used one of the ornaments in my favorite set Christmas Potpourri Digital Stamp set. I printed the image out on my GinaK paper, colored it with a couple of copics and spica glitter pen, cut out the ornament and added it to the tag that came with the bag. I did use SCAL2 and my cricut to cut out a mat for the ornament in red and drew in the wire hanger with a copic pen. But this project took just minutes to put together and I could very easily make dozens more in a short amount of time.
Okay, if this doesn't convince you to run right now and pick up these two sets, how about this:

ANDDDDDD...Lindsay's got a great new set in the shop which is just perfect for making calendars! Be sure to check out the special and all the great items in the shop to ease your holiday stress! Need some ideas? See what the LSS ladies have been up to this week and start by stopping by Lindsay's blog. Look under the tree. She may have a present just for you! Happy Holidays everyone!