Thursday, December 17, 2009

the Last Christmas Card


This is it! The last of the Christmas cards of 2009! and I'm so tired from all this holiday hooplah, that I'm afraid you're getting few details. Except that if you still need some holiday stamps, you've got time to get them if you go digi! They can be in your "hands" almost instantly and you can finish up all those last minute projects! Run on over to Lindsay's Stamp Stuff for a great selection of beautiful and fun digital stamps for the holidays. Check out the great specials, too! I used an image from the Christmas Potpourri set (yes, it's my favorite). I just printed it out on some GinaK White Pure Luxury cardstock, colored it with my luscious copic markers, and paired it up with this beautiful, glittery paper from My Mind's Eye!
I hope everyone has a very merry Christmas or holiday season! Check out the design team for more inspiration and be sure to stop on over at Lindsay's blog to see what goodies she's got for you today for free!