Sunday, November 15, 2009

Playing With New Papers


Why, oh, why cannot I not get my pictures to show true color? Always Artichoke looks positively khaki in this picture and it looks just gorgeous IRL. Yes, I played with settings in Photoshop Elements. Maybe, I overplayed with it. Ever done that? Anyway, this is a gorgeous, sparkly card that I created using My Mind's Eye Organic Papers. I love that stuff. Paired with a great Verve stamp set called Fairy Tales and it just positively glows! I added some crystals to the swirls for added sparkle (can't have too much sparkle!). There's even some glimmer mist sprayed on the flower that you can't see in the picture. Hope your day sparkles, too!
Project Recipe
Paper: SU Always Artichoke, SU Mellow Moss, My Mind's Eye Organic Papers PP
Stamps: Verve Fairy Tales
Accessories: SU Brown Craft Ink, Ranger Embossing powder, heat tool, Martha Stewart lattice border punch, SU Pretties Kit flower, copic markers, copic airbrush kit, Jolees Jewels