Saturday, November 21, 2009

Sweet Cocoa


Awwww! Isn't he a cutie? This is a digital image from Sweet n Sassy stamps which you can find here. I colored his little cocoa cup to match the paper which is some more of my new My Mind's Eye Organic Papers. You can see how glittery it is. I used Liquid Applique on the marshmallows to make them "puffier".
I created this card for a few challenges:
1) Tuesday Morning Sketches--Melissa has a 3-2-1 challenge. Three decorative papers, two embellishments, and one flourish.
2) Dare U2 DigiStamp--the challenge was to use glitter. My papers have lots of glitter and I used the Spica Atyou mint glitter pen on the snowflakes, too.
3) Cute Daisy May--the challenge here was to add texture. The Liquid Applique marshmallows give them texture and the glittery papers also add texture to this card.
I haven't played these challenges in a while so it was a lot of fun creating a card that could incorporate so many fun challenges!
Project Recipe
Paper: PTI Vintage Cream, SU Chocolate Chip CS, GinaK White Pure Luxury CS, My Mind's Eye Organic Paper PP
Stamps: Sweet N Sassy Sweet Cocoa digital stamp
Accessories: Walmart Sheer ribbon, PTI Holiday mix button, cuttlebug, Spellbinders Labels One die, QuikCutz Flourish die, Liquid Applique, heat tool, copic markers, Spica Atyou Mint glitter pen