Sunday, November 29, 2009

Verve Blog Party Challenge 5


Last one!!! This little gift card holder is for the Verve Blog Party Challenge #5. The challenge was to create a gift card holder. So, I pulled out, for the very first time since I bought it, Lauren Meader's Timeless Template Cash or Charge. This took absolutely no time at all to put together, and it was so cute, I didn't even need to add a stamp. I just grabbed some great papers and a couple of embellishments, did a little cutting and folding, and then DONE! I think I'll crank out a few more of these to have for Christmas giving. Afterall, who has time to actually shop when there are projects to create! Be sure to check out all the new stuff from Verve on the blog and in the store.
Project Recipe
Paper: DCWV Berry Street Farmer's Market Stack, My Mind's Eye Organic Glitter Paper
Accessories: PTI Timeless Template Cash or Charge, PTI Pure Poppy Twill ribbon, Kaiser Christmas Mix flowers, Recollections Gemstone brads