Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Big Wish Birthday Cookie

One of my co-workers had a birthday a couple of weeks ago. I made this little fry box to hold the cookies and pulled out some of my favorite My Mind's Eye paper scraps to embellish it. I found that great polka dotted ribbon at Hobby Lobby not really realizing how well it coordinated with my polka dotted papers. Then, I just had to ink up this Verve stamp set. I love how I can add a different color to the letters with my copic markers!
It needed a little something extra, so I used some tissue paper that came in my Verve order and created this tissue paper flower. These have quickly become a favorite embellishment for my projects. I added a button and some jute to the flower's center.
The Verve release is getting closer and the Verve Project Parade Challenge is flowers. Check out all the great projects which have been featured and enter your own flower-filled creation by Midnight April 8th.