Thursday, April 1, 2010

Tea Time

I'm not sure how coherent this post will be. I had a BAD allergy day and ended up taking a couple of benadryl which has left me very groggy. I'll keep this short so you don't have to listen to my whining or snoring.
That gorgeous cup is from a new set at Lindsay's Stamp Stuff. The digital stamp set is called Tea-riffic. It also comes with a bonus template. There are two other brand new sets in the store. One is called Puddle Fun, and the other is Sew Pretty. Make sure you stop by Lindsay's Shop and check out all the great images including these three new sets.
Okay, my head keeps dropping down to my chest. If I get a chance, I'll pop in later and add all the details for the card. In the meantime, be sure to stop by Lindsay's Blog. She's got a great freebie for you. You don't want to miss out!