Friday, April 2, 2010

Fresh Squeezed

Oh my, it is a gloriously beautiful afternoon here today! I've spent most of the afternoon reading a really good book by Susan Pfeffer called Life as We Knew It. It was part of my college required reading, but it so happens it was also quite good. I love it when that happens!
I also got to spend some of my day crafting, so I'll share a little something with you. Then, I've got some announcements that might be fun to know about.
The pitcher of lemonade and the sentiment are part of a Sweet 'n Sassy digi stamp set called Make Lemonade. All the profits from the sale of this set goes to the Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation which works to find a cure for children's cancers. With summer fast approaching, this would be a great set to create cards or gifts. I made this drink mix holder to go over the neck of a bottle of water. I added a packet of lemonade mix to the pocket. Be sure to stop by SNS to have a look at this set and contribute to a great cause.
Okay, now for a few announcements:
1.) Lindsay's Stamp Stuff at My Graffico is 25% off through midnight Saturday night. Lindsay's released several great new sets this week. Be sure to head over there to take advantage of the deals and grab up the new stuff!
2.) You can get a great freebie from Sweet 'n Sassy by playing the SNR challenge this weekend. Check out the details HERE.
3.)Monday there will be a special birthday bash for Korin of SNS. Lots of great digi stamp ideas to look at and lots of chances to win some SNS goodies. Be sure to stop back by here on Monday to help us celebrate the big birthday!
Project Recipe
Paper: TAC Gentle Beginnings PP, PTI Berry Sorbet CS, PTI Bitty Box Basic PP, Neenah White Classic Solar Crest CS
Stamps: SNS Make Lemonade
Tools: EK Success 1 3/4 " punch and 2" scalloped circle punch, copic markers
Embellishments: PTI Berry Sorbet Satin Dots ribbon, Paper Studio yellow brads, Ranger yellow Stickles