Thursday, June 24, 2010

It's a Puddle Jumper

It's supposed to rain today in Washington, DC, the site of my working vacation! We're supposed to take a bike tour in the evening so I hope the rain has passed by then. Although anything that subsides the heat is a good thing. So in honor of the rainstorms headed my way, I thought I would showcase this card using a couple of images from the LSS Puddle Fun set. This really is a fun little set with a lot of  versatility.
The background paper was the source of inspiration for this card. It's an American Craft paper with lots of fun boots. I did some paper piercing for the focal image. The boots are part of the digital stamp set as are the puddles. I added a drink umbrella behind the image. The green and yellow cardstock has been embossed using a Fiskars rain dots texture plate in my Cuttlebug. Look close for that fun detail.
I'll be back in Texas next week and back in the craft loft to play with some great new images in the LSS shop. You don't have to wait. Head over there today to see all the great images available right now. Also, be sure to check out the LSS design team for some great looks at all the new stuff in the shop. Then, head to Lindsay's blog for a great freebie!
Happy Crafting!