Monday, June 28, 2010

Amazing Grace

Look what's new in clear stamps at Sweet N Sassy! This sentiment stamp is from the brand new Sweet N Sassy Amazing Grace Clear stamp set available now! 
I used my new Distrezz-It-All to distress everything. The embossing on the kraft paper was created with a new Cuttlebug embossing folder. I don't have the name for it right now because I'm still hundreds of miles for home in Washington, DC getting ready to enjoy my final day of sightseeing. The butterflies are a K&Co 3-D sticker set, so easy to add for a quick card. They compliment the beautiful sentiment which I cut out with Spellbinders nestabilities dies and sprayed with my copic airbrush. A little ribbon and some pearls for a soft touch and I had a beautiful card in no time at all.
Be sure you check out the store because several new items have been added recently. Then, join the Sweet N Sassy design team on Tuesday, June 29 at SNR for a release PARTY! I should be getting home right about that time and can hopefully drop in to say "hi" and catch up with everyone!