Thursday, June 3, 2010

Tea-riffic Day

Ahhhh! Smell that? That's not coffee or tea you're smelling...no, that's the last day of school and boy does it smell SWEET! So, in honor of a few days of R&R ahead of me, I made myself a cup of tea (could be coffee but I don't drink coffee).
I have had this image colored for quite some time and finally got it all put together in a card. I used copics to color it but went over it with something shimmery but now I can't remember what! Don't ya hate it when that happens. The paper is by DCWV and I just love that pattern!
The tea cup is from the LSS set called Teariffic. This is one of my all time favorite images but I have to admit to a tea obsession. Funny thing is I mainly drink ice tea out of a styrofoam  cup, but tea is tea! Be sure to take a look at this set. It has lots of other fabulous images. Then, head over to Lindsay's blog to catch some inspiration and a freebie. From there, see what the rest of the design team has cooked up. Today, Diana Bove will join the team and showcase her first project. Don't miss that one!
I'm off to finish up my last day with the kiddos, followed by a short work day, and then a carefree weekend! Happy Crafting!