Monday, July 19, 2010

Monday With Mom 11

What a great weekend! Saturday was my birthday and I spent the whole day doing the things I love the most: reading, crafting, and hanging out with friends and family. I had a stack of homework that needed doing but I set it aside to enjoy my day! I got some wonderful gifts including the Martha Stewart score board and a $50 Stampin' Up gift card! (lots of other great non-craft related items, too!) My husband and my father cooked a bunch of fish and shrimp for me and about 15 guests. It was totally yummy. Not a bad way to turn 44!
I received several hand-made cards from my crafting buddies, but I had to showcase this little cutie that my mom made for me! She used a Sweet n Sassy digital image called Milton Mouse. She colored Milton and his bouquet with copics. Isn't she getting sooo good with her copics! I love the grey and purple color scheme, too!
So, I grabbed a Sweet n Sassy digital stamp, too, and created a furry little cutey! This is a recently released digi called Praying Fuzzy.
I used some old Making Memories paper flowers to create the little roses in the corner. And, isn't the little paw prints punch cute! That was kind of a birthday present to myself. It's a newer EK Success border punch.The sentiment on the bow is from the SNS Poppies and Greetings clear stamp set. It is certainly perfect for this image.
I better get busy on my homework that I neglected this weekend!
Cheers!