Saturday, June 27, 2009

For the Birds

I love the "summery" feel this card has to it. Still trying to use up Stampin Up's current in-colors papers and cardstock before I become absorbed with the new in-colors. For this card, I used the DareU2Digistamp sketch challenge. Find it here. Grabbed some Tangerine Tango CS (only a couple of small pieces left in my stash) and some Haiku patterned paper, mixed in a little So Saffron, and I was set to digi stamp! The digital stamp, by the way is from My Grafico. It's a set called For the Birds. I colored this little guy in with colors to match my papers. One of my most devoted followers (aka my mother) wanted a pic of the copics I use in my project, so I included them with the image. The very thin marker on the right is a Spica Glitter pen. I added a little shimmer to my feathered friend. Hope you can catch a glimpse of that on the picture.
Project Recipe
Paper: SU Tangerine Tango CS, SU So Saffron CS, SU Haiku PP, GinaK Pure Luxury White CS
Stamps: SU A Little Birdie, My Grafico For the Birds
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Cuttlebug Tags, a clear "bauble" from Michaels colored with a marker, copic markers