Saturday, May 22, 2010

Gifts for All Occassions

All the buzz lately seems to be about gift giving. There are people getting gifts for teachers as the school year comes to an end. Others preparing grad gifts. And still others working on birthday, wedding, and baby gifts. I needed to pull together a retirement gift for our district librarian whom I will be replacing next school year. She's been so much help and encouragement to me this year. We are honoring her with a breakfast this morning and lots of gifts but one set of gifts are going in this little tote I made using the new Anemone Flower.

This will be filled with some special candies. I colored the anemone to match the napkins going on the table at her breakfast.
I created another little gift using the new Danny Dino image. I wanted something to give a little boy, so no bows or frillies. Just a couple of cute dinosaurs guarding a die cut box of dinosaur gummies.
These are identical images but I flipped one and then printed them both on some Basic Grey patterned paper. The little gummies don't show up very well in the window but the box is filled with more dinos!
I wish I could say my gift giving is done, but that is so not the case! But for all your gift giving needs, there are loads of images at Sweet N Sassy to make your gifts look just perfect!