Thursday, May 6, 2010

Knitty Gritty Cookie Box

Another one of my co-workers had a birthday this week, so I created one of these fry boxes or criss-cross boxes to hold a couple of cookies for her. She is a knitter and makes blankets to give to veterans! I can't knit or crochet anything, but I just had to run out and get some yarn to use on her box. I will probably end up giving her the leftover yarn, as well, since I won't really know what to do with it. I did like criss-crossing it across the box, though.
And, of course, I found just the perfect stamp to go on this box. I used the LSS stamp set All Around Phrases for the sentiment around the image. The image is from the totally awesome LSS Crafty Tools and Puns Digital Stamp Set that is chock full of goodies (sentiments and images) for all our crafting friends! You definitely need this one. Be sure to visit the LSS store at My Grafico. Lindsay is always releasing new digital treats and they are sure to please!
Also, be sure to check out what the whole LSS gang has been up to this week!
Lindsay Weirich (Owner & Stamp Designer)
Cheryl Gorka (DT Coordinator)
Cassandra Cushman
Cindi Hooks
Erin Bailey
Jennifer Bliss
Karin Martin
Leanne Garner
Margie Visnick
Melissa Craig
Micki Harper
Rebekah Doak
Rhonda Walker
Tamara Bennett
Tracey Allen

Now, I've got to get back to the last of my homework. Will this week never end! My craft room has been so neglected and I'm grouchy from withdrawal. Have a zippy weekend everyone!