Monday, August 30, 2010

Monday with Mom

I challenged Mom this week to create a sentiment card. I had this beautiful Mariposa paper from DCWV and it just didn't need much to make it spectacular. It also gives me a chance to sneak peek another of the new releases from Sweet N Sassy. This beautiful sentiment is from the new clear stamp set called Blessings and Thanks which will be released September 1. You are definitely going to want this one. I say you can't have enough sentiment stamps when you are looking for just the right thing to say!
Don't forget about the Sweet N Sassy September Release Blog Hop on Wednesday. Until then, catch all the sneak peeks on the SNS blog and the Design Diva's blogs.
Mom really rose to the challenge. She created this stunning card with black and white and blue. Very classy!
The embossing and distressing look great but I really love how the black makes everything "pop" on this card.
Cheers!