Sunday, September 20, 2009

Button Balloons


Just a quick little post to show you one of the projects I got done this weekend. I've been really busy updating my blog, working on some projects for my papercrafting group, and organizing the craft room. I have a co-worker who has a birthday today, but I will be giving this to her tomorrow at school. I finally inked up this Papertrey Ink set called Everyday Buttons. If you haven't seen this stamp set yet, it's cleverly designed to coordinate with buttons of all colors and sizes. I threaded a little embroidery floss through the buttons before adhering them to the stamped balloon strings. The sentiment is also from this stamp set. Inside is a couple of delicious cookies for the birthday girl. For more information about and examples of the mini pizza box, see my earlier posts.
Project Recipe
Paper: SU Basic Black CS, PTI White CS, PTI Bitty Dots
Stamps: PTI Everyday Buttons
Accessories: cuttlebug, Spellbinders Labels One Die, buttons (source unknown), PTI Lemon Tart Satin Ribbon