Sunday, September 6, 2009

Punchy Pumpkins

I'd love to say I'm feeling "fall-ish" but it's waaay too hot here for that. However, everyone else seems to be getting ready for the fall holidays, so I guess I'll fake it till I make it!
I was just playing around some more in my craft room and decided to squeak in at the last minute Mel's sketch challenge number 9 over at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
I did very little stamping on this one. Everything was punched out or cut out. I did use a CTMH Playful Flourishes set for some "vines". I used SU's large oval punch to make the cute little pumpkin. The leaves I cut out with SCAL and my Cricut. And that's one of my newest Spellbinders dies--Peony nestabilities. I colored some adhesive pearls with my copics and set them on top of some retired SU Autumn Vines papers I punched out with the SU modern label punch.
Great sketch, Mel. I'll try to get the next one done in a timelier manner!
Project Recipe
Paper: SU Really Rust CS, SU Old Olive CS, SU More Mustard CS, SU Autumn Vine DSP (retired), SU More Mustard DSP (retired), PTI Green Tea Leaves PP
Stamps: CTMH Playful Flourishes
Accessories: SU Large Oval Punch, SU Modern Label Punch, SU Movers and Shapers Modern Label Die, Cuttlebug, Cricut, SCAL, Spellbinders Peony Nestabilities Dies, Paper Studio Pearls, Copic marker