Thursday, January 28, 2010

It's a Flutter Basket

Isn't this a cute way to package up a little treat for someone special. This is an SVG file for use with a Cricut and SCAL software. I got it at My Time Made Easy a new digital shop offering stamps, cut files for packaging and embllishments, and digital papers. There are some great items here including the one in the picture above called All a Flutter. I just think this is great how it looks like a butterfly but it's a basket. I've got cookies in there. Even the "parts" of the butterfly are a cut file. It's just so easy to load my Cricut and let it do all the work for me. I'm definitely going to be using this quite a bit!
Project Recipe
Paper: SU Apricot Appeal, DCWV Whimsy Stack
Tools: Cricut, SCAL software, My Time Made Easy All a Flutter file, scor-tape, scor-pal