Thursday, January 7, 2010

Love Notes


Sweet N Sassy Stamps were sponsoring a challenge over on SNR Card Universe. I didn't feel like making a card, but I have been wanting to color up this little Be Mine Cocoa image. So, I repurposed a Mason jar filled with little love notes. This would also be sweet full of pink m&m's or Hershey's kisses. I reached for some Basic Grey Pink Lemonade papers and took a plain jar to the heights of cuteness!
Keeping it short tonight. It's cold, I'm tired, and my Texas Longhorns are getting beat. Think I'll slide into my jammies and curl up with a good book!
Project Recipe
Paper: Basic Grey Pink Lemonade, Gina K White Pure Luxury CS, pink printer paper
Stamps: Sweet 'n Sassy Be Mine Cocoa digital stamp
Tools: Martha Stewart Arch Lattice punch, cuttlebug, Spellbinder Label One and Scalloped Circles dies, copic markers
Embellishments: pink string, pink flower (unknown), Recollections Gemstone brads (Michaels)