Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Cocoa and I are So Grateful

I have to tell you about the "sweetest" thing that happened to me...Sweet n Sassy Stamps has asked me to be one of their digi divas! Can you believe it? I am so pumped about working with all the great images coming out of SNS. To show my appreciation, I am dedicating this project to Korin and the rest of the talented team at the SNS shop and the SNS Digi blog.
I like to repurpose and recycle things. I saved this clear box that some stamps came in, cleaned off some of the adhesive and filled the box with some little candies. I put the sparkly polka dotted paper on the front and then treated the box like a square card. I used the sketch challenge at The Sweet Stop for this week.
Although I'm dedicating this card to my teammates at SNS, the actual treat is going to one of our staffers at school who runs off copies for all of us beleaguered teachers, and she can't imagine how grateful we are for the help. So, I grabbed An Apple for Cocoa, colored him with my copics, and stamped a PTI thank you sentiment on the front of the small card. Inside is another PTI sentiment which reads "You're the best!"
Thank you for sharing my excitement with me. I'm really grateful for the opportunity use my creative energies to showcase the many wonderful images at Sweet n Sassy. Be sure to check out the store as there are new items coming out daily. And check back here to let me know if you are getting inspiration for using them!
Project Recipe
Paper: DCWV Farmer's Market, SU Sweet Nothings DSP, SU Always Artichoke
Stamps: SNS An Apple for Cocoa, PTI Star Prints and Handwritten Notes
Tools: Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Nestabilities dies, copic markers, EK Success corner rounder
Embellishments: Making Memories Blossoms and Buttons