Friday, March 26, 2010

Sukkersot Sketch Challenge

Sweet n Sassy is sponsoring the sketch challenge at Sukkersot today. I've said this before but I think it bears repeating. I'm just not very good with sketch challenges. I do give them a try, especially when I need a mojo jump start, but usually I end up following them so literally that I don't feel they are very creative. Lucky for me I had this great image from SNS to work with. Isn't this little guy, Thankful Turtle, super duper cute!!!
I also really love this little paper pack from My Mind's Eye. It's the colors of happiness! I colored my digi stamp with copic markers, used a border punch to create ric rac, and then added some corduroy buttons that my very sweet friend, Jana gave me. Be sure to stop by Sweet n Sassy to check out the latest digis there including this one and stop off at Sukkersot to give the challenge a go!