Thursday, March 18, 2010

Look, Ma! No Stamps!

Kinda weird to claim "no stamps" on a post about Lindsay's Stamp Stuff, but it's true. I didn't use any stamps for these two projects. I did use one of Lindsay's fantastic SVG Cut Files for the Cricut and Sure Cuts Alot. This one is called Egg Basket Template. It has this great egg basket cut file but there is so much more!
The egg-shaped basket alone is worth the price of the ticket, but see that cute little bunny. That is also included in the file. I used it to create a simple Easter card.
Isn't he adorable here with some embossing? I just grabbed some scraps from the scrap drawer ( I so need to use them up!), a piece of ribbon and the bunny. Simple, Easy, and Cute! You can grab this set today over at MyGrafico and it's on SALE! All items in the LSS shop at My Grafico are on sale for 30% off until midnight tonight!
Project Recipe
Paper: SU Pink Passion CS, PTI White and Dark Chocolate CS, My Mind's Eye Home PP, various scraps 
Stamps: NONE
Tools: LSS Egg Basket Template, Cricut, SCAL, cuttlebug, Swiss Dots Embossing folder, EK Success Corner Rounder
Embellishments: PTI Berry Sorbet Dotted Satin Ribbon, Paper Studios Pearl, Felt heart (unknown)