Friday, March 5, 2010

It's a Tough Job

Meet Henrietta Hen from Sweet n Sassy Digi Stamps. This is one hard working gal! She laid this giant egg for me to give to someone who's had a rough time lately. The inside of the card reads "And you thought you had a hard day!"
Growing up, we raised chickens for the eggs and my sister and I used to have to go out and find the eggs. I always felt a little guilty "stealing" the eggs from those poor chickens (plus, I've never really been crazy about eating eggs, anyway). Never had a hen lay one this big!
The challenge this week at the Sweet n Sassy SNR Digi Day was to use pink and yellow. There's still time to play and receive this digi stamp for free just for playing along before 10pm Eastern time Monday, March 8!
Project Recipe
Paper: SU Pretty in Pink CS, Neenah, PTI Lemon Tart CS, TAC Gentle Beginnings PP
Stamps: SNS Henrietta Hen, (the sentiment is my own)
Tools: Cuttlebug, embossing folder, SU Scallop Trim border punch, bow easy, copic markers, prisma pencils
Embellishments: PTI Lemon Tart Satin Ribbon
(egg)
SU Regal Rose Grosgrain ribbon, EK Success 2" Scallop circle punch (for flower), K&Co. Wild Raspberry Layered Accents