Friday, July 10, 2009

Call Me

The challenge this week at Cute Daisy May Challenge Blog was to use hot colors. Hate to say it but down here in sunny South Texas we've had triple digit temperatures for weeks and no significant rainfall for moooonths, so our HOT summer colors this year are brown and darker brown! But that would be too much of a downer for this gorgeous image from Cute Daisy May Digital Stamps.
So I went for something brighter and cheerier. I combined the new SU Razzleberry Lemonade paper with some SU Pink Passion and Pumpkin Pie CS. Like the temperatures here, this card is "sizzling"! I used SU's new Movers and Shaper dies and the new SU modern label punch for my sentiment. The new Movers and Shapers Dies create perfect mats for several SU punches...I love that!
I'm off now to water my plants. Maybe if I do, I'll get some pretty flowers in these bright colors to grow.
Project Recipe
Paper: (all paper by SU unless noted) Razzleberry Lemonade, Pumpkin Pie, Pink Passion, GinaK White Pure Luxury CS
Stamps: Cute Daisy May Digi Stamps Sheet 12, CC Designs SugarPlum Sentiment set
Accessories: Making Memories Blossoms and Buttons, Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Oval Nestabilities, SU Movers and Shapers die, SU Modern Label punch, large brad (Joann's clearance), small star brads (unknown), copic markers