Thursday, July 30, 2009

It's a Purple Butterfly

I am literally running so late with this post. I was going to get it done last night, but my camera's battery was dead, so I thought "no problem, I'll do it first thing in the morning." But I decided I better get my run/walk in first thing this morning before it gets way too hot to be on pavement. So I'm sitting here now with sweat pouring down my back and everywhere else trying to get this post finished. Good thing smell doesn't transfer over the internet!
Had to grab some more of that Rich Razzleberry cardstock from Stampin' Up for this card. I will definitely be ordering some more of that today. The beautiful butterfly is from Lindsay's Stamp Stuff. I colored it in with my copics and Spica glitter pens. I do love things to sparkle. You can grab this image for a $1 and think of all the beautiful colors and finishes you can use to make your butterfly special. If you hurry, you can still catch Lindsay's July special: Spend $5 in her store and get a free image of your choice for FREE! And speaking of free--one of the design team members has a cute little freebie for you. Better hurry and find it because it's outta this world!
Do you see the little charm on my card? My friend Amy with Close to My Heart gave me a small pack of charms, so I added a jump ring and one of the charms to the Rich Razzleberry ribbon for an added special touch. I'm off now to shower and cool down! Have a zippy day!
Project Recipe
Paper: SU Rich Razzleberry CS, SU Razzleberry Lemonade DSP, GinaK White Pure Luxury CS
Stamps: Lindsay's Stamp Stuff Butterfly digital stamp
Ribbon: SU Rich Razzleberry dotted ribbon
Accessories: CTMH charm, jump ring, cuttlebug, oval nestabilities die, copics, spica glitter pens