Friday, July 3, 2009

Sweet Daisy Girl

Okay, I may be officially a digi stamper! I haven't ordered a single rubber stamp from the new Stampin Up catty, but I've acquired several new digi stamps over the last few days including this adorable image from Cute Daisy May Digi Stamps. She's part of a set of four images and they are all absolutely adorable. In fact, it was very hard to pick just one set. This set ended up costing less than $3 US. I can tell I'm going to have to go back and get some more.
That beautiful background paper is the new SU Razzleberry Lemonade DSP. I matted the image with SU Rich Razzleberry. I combined this with PTI's Lemon Tart CS and PTI Bitty Box Basics PP in Lemon Tart. Finally, the gorgeous flowers are Primas with a brad I picked up on clearance at JoAnn's.
I really worked with my copics on this one. I re-watched a couple of Suzanne Dean's copic tutorial videos. If you are at all interested in copics, her site is a must-see. She's got great tutorials and loads of great designs. I'm entering this little lady in the Copic Creations Challenge Blog. The challenge this time is brunette hair. I'm also entering her in the Cute Daisy May Challenge since anything goes this week. Hope you have a Zippy Day!
Project Recipe
Paper: SU Rich Razzleberry, SU Razzleberry Lemonade DSP, PTI Lemon Tart CS, PTI New Leaf CS, PTI Bitty Box Basics PP, GinaK White Pure Luxury CS
Stamps: Cute Daisy May Digi Stamps Set Sheet #12, All That Scraps Sugar Plum Sentiments
Acessories: Prima Flowers, SU Small and Large Tag Punch, SU Eyelet Border Punch, brad (JoAnn's), Paper Studio eyelet, twine, copic markers (including a few Copic Ciao not pictured)