Monday, August 10, 2009

Mushroom with a View and a Whole Lotta Color

This thing is crazy, bright! I pulled out my little pack of DCWV Spring Glitter stack and the whole room just started glowing. I just wanted to play around today...nothing serious, no deadlines, no rush, no real need to even make a card...just for fun. Once I picked out that radioactive paper, I found a digi stamp from Sweet and Sassy stamps that I bought but had never used before (got any of those around, lol).
I'm not really sure what mushrooms should look like. These look nothing like the ones I see around here, but I didn't feel like following any rules! So, I've got lime green and hot pink mushrooms! Grabbed my EK Success Swiss Cheese border punch, some SU Melon Mambo dotted ribbon, and my Tim Holtz mini fastener and pulled together a card that just screams "it's your birthday and you need to live a little!!!" Man, that felt good! Thanks for stopping in! Hope your week is truly zippy!
Project recipe
Paper: PTI white CS, DCWV Spring Glitter stack
Stamps: Sweet n Sassy mushrooms, SU A Little Birdie Told Me (sentiment, retired)
Ribbon: SU Melon Mambo dotted grosgrain
Accessories: cuttlebug, Spellbinders classic circles nestabilities dies, EK Success 1.5 scallop circle punch and 1.25 circle punch, EK Success Swiss Cheese border punch, Tim Holtz mini fastener, copic markers