Thursday, May 7, 2009

Doodled Daisy


I've been dying to use this Sonoma paper by Scenic Route. I love the rich colors of this paper and Lindsay's Stamp Stuff has this great new digital stamp that coordinates so well. Lindsay has eight new images just released. If you haven't checked them out yet, then be sure to stop over there. They're incredibly fun to color.
I used the sketch challenge over at Splitcoast for the card layout. I used this designer eyelet by We R Memory Keepers in place of the oval-shaped sentiment. Then, of course, I just had to add some stickles to the center of the flower.
Project Recipe
Paper: PTI Vintage Cream CS, Pure Poppy CS, Ripe Avocado CS, Scenic Route Sonoma PP
Stamps: Lindsay's Stamp Stuff Doodled Daisy digital image
Accessories: Ranger Stickles black diamonds, Fiskars Apron Lace border punch, WeRMemoryKeepers silver lining designer eyelet, copic markers