Sunday, May 31, 2009

Mom's Treat



Look at what my mother did! As the school year comes to a close (woohoo! only 4 more days), I want to give all of my students who have a summer birthday a little birthday treat. Well, that added up to over 30 students. And what with trying to finish grading some major projects, packing up my classroom, graduation gifts, and stress, stress, stress, I just didn't see how I was going to get them all done! That's where my mother comes in. She volunteered to make a few for me, but she ended up doing almost 30! And they are soooo cute!

The treat bags are filled with animal cookies. She used a variety of mediums to color her animal images including copics and watercolor. Some of the images are from stamp sets and some are from digital stamps. Didn't she do a fabulous job of coloring and pairing papers!!!! I wish you could see them all together in real life. Be sure to click on each of the pictures to see a larger image of each. The pictures only show some of them. I can't wait to give these to my lucky kiddos!