Monday, May 4, 2009

Froggy Prince

I had so much fun with this little digital image from Lindsay's Stamp Stuff. It's part of the Pretty Princess collection. And, yes, there's a princess, a castle, and a banner that accompany this royal amphibian. I added the sentiment before I printed out the image and then it was just a few minutes of coloring with copics and this little baby was ready to go!

This card is for the DareU2DigiStamp sketch challenge this week. I dusted off my Cricut to cut out the odd-shaped circles for the lily pads (yes, I had to use a machine to cut out misshapen circles! Sad, I know!). I have no confidence in my ability to draw or cut freehand. Although, I did manage to snip out a little pie shape from the circles without undo trauma. Then, I just punched out the little flowers and "cupped" them for dimension. The smaller lily pad is popped up with dimensionals.
Project Recipe
Paper: SU Baja Breeze CS, SU Certainly Celery CS, SU Green Tea PP, GinaK White Pure Luxury CS
Stamps: Lindsay's Stamp Stuff Pretty Princess Collection
Ribbon: SU Baja Breeze Striped Grosgrain
Accessories: Cricut, DoodleCharms cartridge, cuttlebug, Spellbinders nestabilites scalloped rectangle, craft bunch floral punch, copics