Thursday, October 15, 2009

Boo 2 You


I got some good news this week! I've been awarded a grant which will pay for a master's degree in Library Science. I'm going to be a LIBRARIAN! Well, in about two years, I'm going to be a librarian. In the meantime, I'm going back to school. The cool thing about this program is that all courses will be online! Yipee, no money for gas is needed.
Okay, I'm through with the personal stuff. I created this card for three different challenges. First up is the design. I used the sketch challenge at Tuesday Morning Sketches. I haven't had a chance to use one of Melissa's sketches in a while, so I was real anxious to use this one. It's cute, huh, with those spider webs? The spider webs are courtesy of Tamara Bennet. They are an SVG that I cut with SCAL and my Cricut.
The challenge at DareU2 DigiStamp was to use the colors yellow, orange, and black. No problem there since I created a Halloween card for the Digital Tuesday Challenge. I love it when challenges all come together. And since I've been on a Halloween kick lately, these challenges were just "frightfully" perfect!
Project Recipe
Paper: SU Pumpkin Pie CS, SU Black CS, SU Haiku DSP (retired), Ginak White Pure Luxury CS
Stamps: Lindsay's Stamp Stuff Spooky Pumpkins
Accessories: SCAL, Cricut, Paper Studio Self-adhesive gemstone, copcis, sponge, Ellen Hutson ribbon