Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pixie Cottage Challenge


Aren't these little fellows just the sweetest?  I love those sleeping mice! It looks like these guys really partied hard last night and they're all just hanging out resting up. This is a new stamp from a new stamp company called the Pixie Cottage. The stamp is appropriately called Cuddly Cute by Alisa Ramirez.
The Pixie Cottage has a challenge blog and once my stamp came in, I just had to ink it up and try it out with the Challenge blog sketch. Of course, I waited to the very last day to get this in, but in all fairness, the stamp only came in on Friday and I had a crop on Saturday that I co-organized, so this is really my first chance to really work with it. Be sure to check out the Pixie Cottage blog to see what the design team has done with all the stamping goodies and visit Michelle's Scapbooking and More store to find Pixie Cottage stamps.
In other news...Saturday's crop was just a load of fun! My two best buddies were there and we actually got some work done--can you believe it! Of course, this morning we're a little hoarse from all the gabbing we did, but we had A LOT of catching up to do! Although I usually don't get much accomplished during a crop, I always learn so much from everybody there. I missed my mom who couldn't make it to this one, but everyone that could make it were so fantastic to work with! I think Jana and I are not even going to think about planning another crop until March or something. We are definitely ready for some personal crafting time.
Project Recipe
Paper: PTI Lemon Tart, PTI, SU Basic Black CS, GinaK White Pure Luxury CS, PTI Bitty Box BasicsPTI Black and White Basics PP
Stamps: The Pixie Cottage Cuddly Cute, CTMH Boutique Borders
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Classic Ovals Nestabilities, PTI black twill ribbon, copic markers, Sandylion Essentials Yellow & White flower stickers