Thursday, October 29, 2009

Purple Goodness


I wanted to play with this digital image from the moment I saw it! I love dragonflies and this one is just perfection. It is part of a new digital stamp set called Doodle Flowers from Lindsay's Stamp Stuff. There are several other beautiful stamps in the set, and I'm sure I will get to them, but I so wanted to use my copics and my spica glitter pens on this one. But the rest of the set has great sentiments and floral images you are going to just love to use again and again. I always seem to do dragonflies in purples and green, but that just works for me. Besides this was a great switch from all the fall colors I've been using lately.
Be sure to check out Lindsay's blog for more crafting goodness and if you haven't seen all the new stuff in the store, be sure you drop in there, too. As always, spend $5 and get a free single stamp! From here, be sure to check out the rest of the design team. I've seen some sneak peeks and heard some talk about some great projects. You are sure to get plenty of inspiration!
Project Recipe
Paper: DejaViews PP, SU Old Olive CS, DCWV Latte CS
Stamps: LSS Doodled Flowers Digital Stamp Set, PTI Handwritten Notes (sentiment)
Accessories: cuttlebug, Spellbinders Oval Nestabilities dies, ProvoCraft Divine Swirls embossing folder, PTI Perfect Plum Satin ribbon, SU So Saffron ink and sponge, copics, Spica Glitter Pens