Friday, October 9, 2009

Pretty in Pink


Isn't the cardstock on this mini pizza box just amazing? And you cannot see it in this picture but it's glittery, too. This cardstock is from the DCWV Garden Party Stack. All the papers are gorgeous and shimmery/sparkly...my favorite.
Did you notice the balloons? The scrolls and swirls go perfectly with the paper, although they would look gorgeous with any paper. This is a set from Verve called Birthday Surprise, so pretty and elegant. I stamped the image with black craft ink and then heat embossed clear embossing powder. After that, it was just a matter of quickly coloring in the balloons with my copics.
Again, I don't know how well it shows up, but I embossed the black strip in the background with my textile embossing folder and my cuttlebug. Then, I just added a pretty ribbon and this pretty box was all ready for a cookie for a special birthday girl.
Project Recipe
Paper: DCWV Garden Party, SU Black CS, GinaK White Pure Luxury CS
Stamps: Verve Birthday Surprise
Accessories: ScorPal, SU Scallop Oval Punch, SU Large Oval Punch, Cuttlebug, Textile embossing folder, Spellbinders Oval Die, Zing Clear embossing powder, heat gun, PTI Berry Sorbet Satin Ribbon, copic markers