Monday, October 5, 2009

Pumpkin Girl


I found this adorable FREE digistamp at Simply Inger. She has some beautiful images for free and she has some she has donated to a charitable cause. Visit her blog to see all her fabulous talent.
This card was created for the Copic Creations Challenge which was to include pumpkins. I printed out the image onto GinaK White Pure Luxury cardstock and colored the image with a wide variety of fall colors. The papers are from two different sets: PTI's Autumn Abundance and Basic Grey's Recess. I needed some fall colored flowers but didn't have any, so I grabbed some plain white (actually they are more cream colored in appearance) Prima flowers and airbrushed them with copics. These flowers love copics and an airbrush system. I've tried other methods of coloring them in, but nothing really worked until I used the air compressor. Now I want to color them all the time. I may have to go back to Hobby Lobby and get some more even though the package contained 72 different-sized flowers. (Goodness, what if I run out!!) Where's my coupon, lol!
Project Recipe
Paper: GinaK White Pure Luxury CS, PTI Autumn Abundance PP, Basic Grey Recess
Stamps: Simply Inger's Halloween Girl digital stamp
Accessories: copics, airbrush system, PTI Ripe Avocado Saddle Stitched Ribbon, Making Memories eyelet, rhinestone brad (Hobby Lobby), Martha Stewart border punch, Prima Wildflowers Pillar Pack White, SU 5 Petal Punch, SU Boho Blossoms Punch