Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A Birthday Drive By

I've got a younger sister celebrating a birthday this weekend. Since she plans to take a road trip out of town for her birthday, I thought this little "Huggabugg" by Stamping Bella was just perfect. (If Stamping Bella ever goes digital with her images, I am a goner. I'll have to mortgage my house to buy them ALL!) I used Lauren Meader's Saturday Sketch Challenge for the overall design subbing out die cut flowers for the squares she had as a background layer. The paper I used was a free pack I got a while back at Archiver's. I'm glad I'm finally using it. Trying so hard to break the "hoarding habit"!
Happy birthday, Sis! By the way she's only about 9 1/2 months younger than me, so for the next 2 1/2 months, I get to rub it in that we are the same age! Love that!
Project Recipe
Paper: WeRMemoryKeepers Promenade Paper Pack (Archivers), PTI White CS, PTI Berry Sorbet CS
Stamps: Stamping Bella Love Beetle Huggabugg, PTI Handwritten Notes
Accessories: Copics, Sizzix dies, Cuttlebug, Circle Nestabilities, 1/2" circle punch