Thursday, April 30, 2009

Announcement with a Cherry on Top




I'm on a design team! and it's for a company that specializes in my newest passion--digital stamps! Check out all the adorable digi stamps at Lindsay's Stamp Stuff. What I especially L*O*V*E about this store is that you can purchase the digital images as singles or many of them are offered in sets.


If you haven't tried digital stamps yet, what ARE you waiting for? They are super easy to use and especially versatile. I made this sweet cupcake so that it would take up the majority of the space on the project, but I'm thinking now about using this same image to create a card with "inchies". Digital images are so easy to resize, Lindsay had my order to me in a matter of minutes (no waiting for the UPS guy), and they are a breeze to print, color, and cut.


Okey dokey, here's all the details. This image is called cherry on top. After sizing it, adding a sentiment, and printing it out, I colored it with my copics. I decided it needed a little sparkle, so I added opal shimmerz and pink stickles to the icing. This is a treat bag for one of my 7th grade girls who has a birthday today, so I definitely wanted it to shimmer and shine.


I'll be bringing you more great images from Lindsay's Stamp Stuff, so after you visit her store, check back soon to see what I've been up to. Have a sweet day with a cherry or two on top everybody!

Project Recipe

Paper: SU Ridinghood Red CS, SU Sweet Nothings PP, GinaK white Pure Luxury CS

Stamps: Lindsay's Stamp Stuff Digital stamp Cherry on Top

Ribbon: SU Real Red grosgrain ribbon

Accessories: Spellbinders scalloped circle nestabilites, Cuttlebug, SU eyelet border punch, SU slot punch, Paper Studio pink button, Scor Pal, copic markers. Ranger stickles, Shimmerz opal