Sunday, April 19, 2009

Timeless Template Challenge



Okay, I've decided to enter the project from the previous post in Lauren Meader's Timeless Template Challenge. The challenge is to use one of her templates and design it around a bath product label. Check out her blog for the details of the challenge and a link to some inspiration. Now the label on the baby bath soap was not overly pretty or inspiring, but I did pullthat green from the label and top of the bath product, so maybe it counts. Anyway, I worked long and hard on this project and really wanted to link it to the challenge. Check out the post below for all the project details.

By the way, I'm working on another project that's for Secretary's Day and I really did get the color inspiration from some hand lotions and scrubs that I had and decided to use in the gift. I also used Lauren's own challenge project as my inspiration for some added flowers to the packaging, but more on that later!