Saturday, April 25, 2009

A Colorful Template Challenge


Lauren Meader has a new challenge. This week it's a color challenge. Check out the purse she uses as the inspiration piece. I liked the purse so much I wanted to "recreate" it complete with colorful blooms!
In honor of PTI's April blog hop which features Lauren's Timeless Templates, I used Lauren's Rounded Wrap-Up to create a "purse" of my own. This is the perfect size for a little gift of lipstick and lipgloss. Stick a small mirror or compact in there, and you have a wonderfully packaged gift for someone in need of a little treat! I used my cuttlebug and flower dies to cut out the blooms and used the PTI set Beautiful Blooms to accent some of the flowers and stamp the sentiment. Just couldn't resist adding a little stickles glitz for added sparkle. And I am loving my new PTI Green Tea Leaves Patterned Paper.




















Project Recipe:


Paper: (All paper is PTI except where noted) Lemon Tart, Spring Rain, Pure Poppy, Green Tea Leaves, SU Basic Gray


Stamps: PTI Beautiful blooms


Ribbon: PTI Pure Poppy Twill ribbon


Accessories: Cuttlebug machine flowers dies, Spellbinders Label Trio (for handles), Ranger Stickles Glitz in Ruby Slippers