Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Gardening Jeans


Copic Creations has a new challenge out--coloring jeans. This gardening set from CTMH was perfect for the challenge. It's a little too hot to garden in jeans in South Texas, but I wish I looked this good watering the yard. Oh well, I'm a pretty indifferent gardener anyway. My plants are lucky if I remember where the water hose is. At least this little lady looks good while she looks after her plants. This card went to my CTMH "dealer" Amy who sets me up with all the good stuff!
Tune in tomorrow as I finally finish my friend Wyndi's birthday card that I've been working on for three days (I kid you not). When you see it, you'll wonder what took so long, but, hey, I'm a little a slow and I had to go to the grocery store after work today which really cut into my creative time.
Project Recipe
Paper: PTI Melon Berry CS, CTMH Perfect Day PP, GinaK Pure Luxury White CS
Stamps: CTMH Ms. Gardener
Accessories: stickles, Imaginisce Ring Around the Rosies flower, Basic Grey glazed brad, copics