Saturday, April 11, 2009

Chick with Bling



Just in time for Easter, I grabbed (not literally) my digital stamps from LPS to make a card for two challenges. Little Paper Shop has a sketch challenge going on right now. Check it out here. They are giving away free digital stamps to a random winner. And Dare U2 Digistamp has a bling challenge. I might have gone a little overboard on that one (ya think?). Yeah, I added Angel Wings Shimmerz to the egg after I colored it with copics, and then the blingin' flowers, and just couldn't stop myself, had to use DCWV glitter cardstock, too. This is going in my grown son's "Easter basket". Hope he's not offended! Easter hugs, everyone!
Project Recipe
Paper: SU Bashful Blue CS, SU Delicate Dots PP, DCWV Glitter CS, GinaK Pure Luxury White
Stamps: LPS Chick Egg
Ribbon: PTI Spring Rain twill, twine
Other: Paper Studio button, copics, Kaiser green rhinestone flower, Dress It Up Petals, Angel Wings Shimmerz