Thursday, April 9, 2009

Lucky Ducky


Thought I'd show you another "cake in a can" project. I used a digital stamp from Squigglefly.com for this one. One of my co-workers had a birthday on Friday the 13th. So I wanted my gift to be about good luck. That's why I had to have this little duck in his raincoat (not that we've seen rain in South Texas in quite some time!) so I could use the phrase
"lucky ducky it's your birthday!" Digital images are just plain fun and Squigglefly has a lot of cute ones! If you haven't checked out Jackie Galloway's site for her cake in a can cookbook, be sure to do so...yummy.
Project Recipe:
Paper:Yellow CS (unknown), SU Bashful Blue CS, GinaK Pure Luxury CS in White
Stamps: Squigglefly.com digital image Rainy Day Charlie
Ribbon: PTI Spring Rain and Lemon Tart
Accessories: Swiss Dots Cuttlebug embossing folder, Nesties, Prima flower, Copic Markers