Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Some Lovin from My Oven

So, I haven't officially cooked the cakes yet. I will. But the paper I used for all three of these projects is some CTMH That's Amore, so that's some "lovin" even if it's not from the oven. I'm really excited about these for several reasons: (1) I love that paper, (2) I sewed on one of them with my new Pixie sewing machine and added buttons for a cute homespun look that I rarely accomplish, (3) I used a lot of punches and I'm definitely a punch girl! I am especially pleased with the layered flowers I created. The can with the silk flower on it also has some dew drops around the center band which you can't really see in the picture, but they add a nice touch. These are some more of my Easter Monday projects. Yippee! I actually got some work done while I was off.



Project Recipe:
Paper: CTMH That's Amore, SU Ridinghood Red, SU Kiwi Kiss, and SU Chocolate Chip
Stamps: PTI Tags for Spring, SU Yummy, SU Matchbook Messages
Ribbon: twine, PTI Vintage Cream
Accessories: various punches, various buttons, silk flower, dew drops, Pixie sewing machine