Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Monday

Okay, I know this isn't officially a holiday, but our school district gave us this day off in addition to Good Friday. So, I managed to stay out of the stores and up in the craft loft all day today. That being said, I'm not sure I accomplished nearly enough for having the whole day to myself, but, nevertheless, I'm quite pleased with the day's accomplishments.



Some time back I bought several tutorials/templates from Becky Roberts of Inking Idaho. I finally printed them all out and decided I wanted to bind them so I could peruse them from my recliner rather than the computer. These are some really awesome templates, so I wanted to try to do them justice. And I finally had a project thick enough that I could use my 1-inch owires in my Bind-It_All. Maybe I'll add some ribbon to those wires now.
I also made some more cake cans which I'll post tomorrow. There are LOTS of birthdays in May, so I figured I better get a head start on those. Oh, and my SU Sizzix Matchbox Die came in today and I got to play. I'll post some of those soon, too.
I so can't wait for June 5th (last day of school!). I'm really hoping this blog will help me focus on using my supplies and creating lots of great projects!


Project Recipe
Paper: SU Manchester DSP, SU Always Artichoke, PTI Vintage Cream, SU Sahara Sand (inside cover and tabs), SU Baja Breeze (divider pages)
Stamps: Baroque Motifs, Great Friend (inside cover)
Accessories: Making Memories Lemonade Blossoms and Buttons, Cuttlebug Argyle Embossing Folder, Joann's bookplate, brads (unknown), Zutter Bind-It-All and Owires, Round Tab Punch, Dymo LetraTag